Animosity's Experience with Imposition

Write about your experiences using our files here, document your progress and get advice!
Animosity

Animosity's Experience with Imposition

Postby Animosity Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:18 pm

Hello, im animosity, im sure that many of you have heard of me in some shape or form, i post alot, maybe far too much, can be a little imature, ect, anyways, this is my first Jurnal im writing and im writing it from the perspective of some one who has never done impusition before
Animosity

Re: Animosity's Experience with Imposition

Postby Animosity Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:36 pm

So i was really hoping to start this journal before i had gotten started, sadly that does not seem to be the case. anyways. I had been able to catch a friends from the discords attention, and was asking him about imposition, he had tried to help by explaining it to me, but then decided that he could give a session, well his tulpa could, to be honest, it was going to be my first actual session, and i was kinda skeptical because this was going to be my first real session in general, well, non really bad pre recorded session that are made very poorly, generally I'm accepting it as my first real session, let alone, text based session which i had heard before hand that they dont really work, or at least that they are really hard to do, none the less, i was taking the session in a place which had alot of activity going on at the moment, the college computer lab, when it started, and i had gotten as comfortable as i could in those school spiny chairs without falling off which is hard, he started the session. It was a little hard to get into it at first, but as i payed attention to his text, all of my attention was on what he typed, when ever the door opened, i quickly looked at it an back but my focus would go back to the session, it was as if it was mesmerizing, or that i really did not want to look away, not even to look at my other discord channels. as he went on with the session, I still had thoughts in my head, unsure of weather or not i was in trance, but i have concluded i was later on because of the intense focus. after he brought me down, He started with the imposition part, the heat, having it starting with my chest and going outwards, unfortunately, i did not really feel it, and unsuccessfully tried to imagine the warmth spreading through my body, i was even breathing into my hoodie because i thought that would help, at some point, i think i did feel like i had heat around me, but that was only just for a moment, twords the end of the session, i had noticed that my hands had a heat around them, like a cloud of heated air was hovering around them, it was a strong heat considering the fact that i was in a cold room, at first, i was wondering if it was because my hands were both together and close to my body, so i had removed them from there, and moved them outwards, to my surprise, they kept their heat, i touched the table which was cold, and felt the cold, but the heat was still there when i lifted my hand from the table, anyways, so he brought me out of the session, sadly, the heat did not follow me for long, and my hands went back too room temperature which was disappointing for me, but at least it told me something, I could do imposition, which was much better than not being able to impose at all.

Return to “Journals”